Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Holidays!!!



Hello everyone!

Once again, the holiday season is upon us and I wanted to take the time to wish all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!   It is my prayer that you enjoy time with your family and friends and remember the true reason for the season. Gifts are wonderful, but LOVE is everlasting. I am grateful and thankful for the love of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ and I am humbled by His grace and mercy every day!

Christmas has always been my favorite holiday.  It just feels soooo good to make sure the people I care for feel especially loved, that is always my heart's task. Not necessarily to buy loads of expensive gifts, but thoughtful ones that are packaged and delivered with loving intent.





So my Christmas wish for each of you is simple....LOVE. And I'll give you a free tip -  the best way to receive love, is to give it away first. Tell your friends and family members that you love them, don't assume the gift speaks for you or that he/she already knows. Tell them, hug them, and celebrate your love this season and always.

To my natural hair family, I love you ALL! Thank you for the bonds of genuine friendship we have formed, for the hair product tips you have shared, for taking this journey with me and for trying to talk me out of buying (yet another) bottle of conditioner! LOL

From my family to yours, Merry Christmas and ......






  Toodles!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment