Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!





I wish you all a happy and blessed Thanksgiving!  On this day we tend to share with one another the things that we are thankful for, so I won't deter from tradition.


OMJ's Thankful List

1.  My salvation - Thank you JESUS
2.  Little OMJ - my daughter

3.  Those who love me

4. Those who've paved the way for me

5. The soldiers who sacrifice to ensure and maintain my safety  - Thank YOU!



Now...because I HAD to do it.   Here are the hair products/tools that I'm most thankful for:


OMJ's Thankful List - Natural Hair Remix

1. Henna

2. My SalonsRUs Hair Steamer

3. Hercules Sagemann Seamless combs

4. Cone Free Conditioners - too many to name!
5. Coconut & Argan Oil (yea...I cheated )


And it's a given that I'm so very thankful for my My Natural Hair Family!! Love you all! 





Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment