Wednesday, October 13, 2010

... *smiles*




Hi lovelies!!!

Ok, yea...I've been MIA... again. lol I'm not even going to start with the excuses and promises anymore, BUT I am sincerely apologetic for being away. Charge it to my head and not my heart, you know I love y'all.

At any rate, I am here to share a new find with you! I'm UBER excited about it too! Photobucket I was recently in the Dollar Store and picked up an 180z bottle of White Rain Tropical Coconut condish by accident. I thought it was Suave...until I got home. Weeeell, once I realized it I was bummed and just threw it in my "hair" closet. It was only $1 and not worth returning, I felt.





Fast Forward a few weeks later >> I fell into a slump and didn't wash my hair for over a week. (Yes...I know) It was frizzy and tangled ...le sigh. So for some reason I grabbed this bottle of mojo and decided to detangle my hair with it prior to co-washing in the shower.fainting smiley << That was my reaction! LOL This stuff MELTED...did you hear me?? MELTED the tangles away!

I am OFFICIALLY in love with this condish and plan to have it's babies. smiley in love LMBO Before I mentioned it publicly, I decided to try it out again - to see if I'd get the same results. Sure did! I haven't co-washed with it (yet), but I'll bet it would work great in that regard. The slip is AMAAAAZING. Once I applied it to my hair the comb just slid through my hair with such ease... like a warm knife in butter.

Prior to this I was a fan of using Kinky Curly's Knot Today as a detangler, but as most of you know that stuff is a bit too expensive to "waste" (in my opinion) as a detangler. Especially when I can get 18oz of this for $1 and it works just as fabulously!




(hehe...I'm such a dork)



Give it a try and tell me what you think! I hope it works as well for you!!!




Photobucket Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment