Friday, June 4, 2010

Oh how I love my fuzzy hair today!!

Sitting here at work and decided to play with Photo Booth... look what happened!


Yes, it's frizzy and yes it's bushy today, but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!! I decided to experiment a bit this morning and put two flat twists in the front. It's kinda cute...but my flat twisting skills are weak. hahaha Hey it's Friday, who cares? LOL I love how the light from my office window shines through it...it sorta looks like a lion's mane. Me likey!

Here are a few more, the quality isn't so great but I was just playing around anyway. I'll post "real" hair pics next week...shrinkage is a mug, but it's all good!



And yes, I know I need to get my brows done. *ashamed* Hmm, maybe I'll smooth my edges next time (Dang, I'm all on the internet looking a hot mess lol) . I don't know...I kinda like it this way. I just spritzed the front of my hair with water and twisted it without much thought.




Photobucket Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment