Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Say what now???


McSteamy is working...with no leaking! What in the world?? I didn't do anything differently. I filled the tank, partially - because I was afraid of the water streaming out again. I set the timer for 30 minutes...and no leaking. So I immediately tested this again...same result. So then I filled the tank completely and set the timer for an hour. No leaking! Yippee!!

Now y'all, I don't know what's going on here because I sincerely have not done a thing differently. However, I will say that I'm happy, THRILLED in fact! I still haven't had my first steam treatment yet, I've been too busy "testing" things out. Now that all things appear to be in order, I have planned to steam both my and my daughter's hair on Friday night. I will be taking pictures during this process and will write a review for you all. Yayyy! I'm suuuuuper excited!

On a side note, I'd like to give kudos to Salons R Us for their GREAT customer service. I messaged them via their website today because (as I mentioned in my last post) my waste water bottle was crushed and all dented up. I quickly received a response from Michele, informing me that they are shipping a new one out immediately. I offered to email the pictures, but she didn't express a need for them. Great customer service and I love the promptness with which she replied to my concerns. I will DEFINITELY purchase from them again and am encouraging all I know to purchase from them as well!! Great customer service is so hard to come by these days, so when I am fortunate enough to have such an experience I'm certain to pass on the news.

I highly recommend the purchase of this item through Salons R Us. Shipping is free anywhere in the continental United States. Additionally, I used the $10 off "exoticmommies" discount code [Check out her blog if you haven't already!]



Photobucket Toodles!

2 comments:

  1. I will not spend my savings on this....
    I will not spend my savings on this....
    I will not spend my savings on this....

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMBO! Yes you will. Get it, get it! Ilm so bad! Lol

    ReplyDelete