What did I do?
- Shampoo'ed with Trader Joe's Nourish Spa
- Conditioned with Aussie Moist
- Sprayed hair with mix: aloe vera juice/rose water/wheat germ oil/Castor oil/glycerin/ACV(first time including it)
- Sealed hair with sweet almond oil and ends with shea butter
- Applied a quarter size amount of Giovanni's Direct Leave in throughout hair
- Applied Lustrasilk's Cholestorol + Shea butter & Mango as my styling cream
- Forgot to add my Chi Silk Infusion so I spritzed my finished twists with Chi 44 Iron Guard as a heat protectant in case I needed to sit under my Pibbs Kwik Dryer before bed...and I did.
Here are some pics of the HORRIBLE looking flat twists I did...be gentle, it really was my first time. Oh..and try to overlook all the gray. I definitely need to order some henna ASAP! LOL
And here is the finished product. Not too bad for my first time...if I must say so myself. Don't ask what I was thinking with the front...I still don't know. LOL I'm working on that.